Thursday 15 October 2015

Humans Vs Animal Kingdom

The animal kingdom can be compared with humans. They have a distinct attributes that makes them unique in their own special way. The way they live their life is accordance with what their body can do for them. Just like human—we think, act and decide depending on what are brain transcends to our body. Each movement that we and animals do are based on the brain activity which in turn results to an action.

 

I am a dedicated veterinarian ever since I started this career. I further my studies about animals in order for me to understand them thoroughly. I have exerted my effort and devoted my time to my career. Being a committed professional, I sometimes forget to socialize with the public and tend to spend my time alone with my pets.

 

My life is focused on the field of my passion that I forgot to take good care of myself most of the time. I have been very abusive with my health since I am a self-professed smoker and drinker. I have been smoking and drinking since I was still in my 20’s and I don’t value healthy diet and exercise. My turning point in life is when one of my colleague which is also a veterinarian suffered from lung disease due to heavy smoking. It was hard for me to accept the fact that I am growing old and I need to change my ways.

 

I decided to renew my life and rehab myself from all the vices that I used to do. I began to do my research on how I can stop smoking slowly that my entire system would not react negatively.

It was a life changing experience for me when my system got used of not smoking nicotine anymore. I began to live my life differently--- in a healthy way. I also started doing daily exercise and adding healthy foods in my diet. I really felt that gained more energy than I used to be. Even my co-workers noticed how driven I am to finally change for the better.

 

Sources:
http://zohrabcenter.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment